Monday, October 12, 2009

Where does one begin with a new blog?


I suppose at the beginning, wherever that may be.

First things first, a little about myself. My name is Laura, but I mainly go by Laura Ann when I'm working. I've been shooting for about 3 years now, but don't let that fool you. I've been working hard for these past 3 years, learning everything I can about photography, and working with clients to create images that fit their vision.

I've been shooting weddings for just over 2 years, and that's where this blog comes into play. It's about time to show off some of the work that I've done, and I'd like to keep all of you up to date with what I'm doing and what I'm hoping to do.

Now I must be honest, this won't all be wedding work, I'll throw in some portraits too, but the primary focus will be weddings.

Watch for some blogs in the near future. I'll be updating pretty soon here with some recaps of some recent shoots and weddings.

-Laura Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment