Monday, October 12, 2009

A Day with the Gallettis


Dan Galletti actually found me off of Craigslist, which is a site that I occasionally use to put my name out there, but not one that is usually very productive for me. I lucked out with the Galletti wedding. Not only was it one of the few weddings I've booked through CL, it was also one of the more fun weddings I've had the privilege of shooting.

Everyone was a bit hesitant as we arrived to the site in Eureka, IL. The location was beautiful, but mother nature was not on our side, and it was pouring buckets of rain when I arrived. But Dan kept a smile on his face, and we all waited, hoping the rain would stop and that the ceremony could go on as planned.

Luckily, about ten minutes before the ceremony, the rain stopped and everyone pitched in to clear up the area...brushing away the rain from the stage, moving all of the ceremony materials to their spots, and wiping off the seats for guests.

And might I say, everything turned out beautiful. Dan and Heather were a pleasure to photograph, the ring bearer and the two flower girls were precious, and the bridal party was willing to play with ideas and make the shots memorable.

So thank you Dan and Heather Galletti for letting me be a part of your day. I hope life treats you well, and congratulations on your marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment